Access Wealth considers the protection of sensitive information to be a sound business practice and a foundation of client trust. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of our current, prospective, and former clients’ personal information.
To service you effectively, we must collect and keep certain personal information about you. Should you have any questions about this document or any of our privacy practices, please contact us at (973) 740-2400.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal information about you, including your name, address, social security number, account balances and transaction history, in addition to your personal financial and family situation. We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from any of the following sources:
- From your applications or forms.
- From transactional activity in your account(s).
- From other sources, with your consent (i.e., your accountant or your attorney).
How and Why We Obtain Personal Information
We use the personal information collected about you to provide you with superior service. We may use this information in the following manner:
- To offer and deliver products and services to you.
- To process transactions in your account(s).
- To respond to inquiries from your other planning professionals, with your permission.
- To fulfill legal and regulatory requirements.
To Whom We Disclose Personal Information
- We may only disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
- Financial services providers, such as investment advisors, outside custodians, broker-dealers, life insurance agents and banks.
- Persons assisting us with complying with industry standards, rules, and regulations.
- Our professional advisors, such as our attorneys, accountants, and auditors.
- Governmental authorities who have oversight responsibilities of our company, such as federal and state securities authorities.
How We Protect Your Information
- We do not provide your personally identifiable information to mailing list vendors or solicitors for any purpose.
- We do not provide client names and addresses to outside firms, organizations, or individuals except in the furtherance of our business relationship or as otherwise allowed by law.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards through which we week to protect your nonpublic personal information from unauthorized use and access. This includes maintaining a password protected system, updated anti-virus and anti-spyware software and encrypted hardware and software.
We may change our policies from time to time. We will notify you of any change to this policy before we implement the change.