No Investment Advice or Recommendations
The contents of this Website are provided for informational, educational, and entertainment purposes only. Nothing contained in the Website should be construed as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained in the Website constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by AW to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments.
We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to part of or the entire Website.
If you choose or are provided with a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by the AW, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Website.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website.
- Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
AW’s trade name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of AW or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate AW, our employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm AW or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- Use any manual process, robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website without our authorized consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website; to introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful; to attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website; or to otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
We have the right to:
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Links from the Website
The Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Indemnity; Release
WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, COVENANTS OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, ANY SERVICES OFFERED THEREON, SITE CONTENT, THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR ANY OTHER CONTENT. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES OFFERED THEREON, THE SITE CONTENT, THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND ANY OTHER CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED FROM OR ON THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT: THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE CONTENT, THIRD PARTY CONTENT, OR ANY OTHER CONTENT; OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE CONTENT, THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR OTHER CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICES OFFERED THEREON, AND THE SITE CONTENT AND OTHER CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “WHERE IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, FEDERAL AND STATE SECURITIES LAWS IMPOSE LIABILITIES UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES ON PERSONS WHO ACT IN GOOD FAITH, AND THEREFORE NOTHING HEREIN SHALL IN ANY WAY CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OR LIMITATION OF ANY RIGHTS WHICH THE READER MAY HAVE UNDER ANY FEDERAL OR STATE SECURITIES LAWS.
IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH US, YOU RELEASE US (AND OUR MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, CONSULTANTS AND AGENTS) FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTE. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US (AND OUR MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, CONSULTANTS, AND AGENTS), HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF (A) YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY LAW OR THE RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY (B) YOUR USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE SERVICES, OR THE SITE CONTENT OR ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CONDUCT OF ANY USER OF THE SITE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by:
120 Eagle Rock Avenue
East Hanover, NJ 07936
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: [email protected] or (973) 740-2400.