There is a high likelihood the SECURE Act will affect your retirement and estate planning. Passed into law in December 2019, the “Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement (SECURE) Act” created the most significant changes to retirement income planning since 2006. More than 100 people attended our webinar on February 12 to learn how they will be impacted.
Watch this on-demand replay, where Principal and Senior Wealth Advisor, Howard Hook, CFP®, CPA answers these questions and more:
• How does the SECURE Act change my ability to save for retirement?
• How will the SECURE Act impact the amount of money I wish to leave to my children and grandchildren?
• Is my current estate plan still going to work?
• What is the best way to pass on my IRA?
• Does it make sense to take out student loans and also contribute to a 529 plan for my children?
Learn how the SECURE Act will impact your retirement and estate planning and what strategies you can use to mitigate these problems and more.