There is a high likelihood the SECURE Act will affect your retirement planning. The Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement (SECURE) Act was passed into law in December, creating the most significant changes to retirement income planning since 2006.
Join us for a 1-hour webinar where we will discuss the major changes made by the SECURE Act affecting retirement planning, wealth transfer, 529 plan distributions, and the use of Trusts; as well as what strategies are available to help alleviate these new issues.
Principal and Senior Wealth Advisor, Howard Hook, CFP®, CPA will answer the following questions and more:
• How does the SECURE Act change my ability to save for retirement?
• How will the SECURE Act impact the amount of money I wish to leave to my children and grandchildren?
• Is my current estate plan still going to work?
• What is the best way to pass on my IRA?
• Does it make sense to take out student loans and also contribute to a 529 plan for my children?
Learn how the SECURE Act will impact your retirement and estate planning and what strategies you can use to mitigate these problems and more.
DATE: Wednesday, February 12, 2020
TIME: 11:00-12:00 PM EST
(You will receive a link and dial-in information once you have registered.)
Interested but can’t make the date? Email us and we’ll send you a link to the full recording.