Access Wealth is pleased to share that Howard Milove, CPA, PFS; Howard Hook, CFP®, CPA, CAP®; and Darren Zagarola, CFP®, CPA, PFS, have won the 2021 Five Star Wealth Manager Award!
Milove, Hook, and Zagarola will be formally recognized in the January issue of New Jersey Monthly magazine, as well as in a February issue of The Wall Street Journal.
Earning this honor is indicative of the commitment these advisors show their clients every day.
Five Star Wealth Managers are selected using an in-depth methodology that includes ten objective criteria. The criteria that are used in determining the Five Star Wealth Manager award winners is as follows:
- Credentialed as a registered investment adviser or a registered investment adviser representative.
- Actively employed as a credentialed professional in the financial services industry for a minimum of five years.
- Favorable regulatory and complaint history review.
- Fulfilled their firm review based on internal firm standards.
- Accepting new clients.
- One-year client retention rate.
- Five-year client retention rate.
- Non-institutional discretionary and/or non-discretionary client assets administered.
- Number of client households served.
- Education and professional designations.
Howard Milove is a three-year Five Star Wealth Manager (2019, 2020, 2021). Howard Hook is a seven-year Five Star Wealth Manager (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021). Darren Zagarola is a nine-year Five Star Wealth Manager (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021).